Drywall C. Resume –
lighting to provide top level service and repeat business from satisfied customers in every field.
Ambitious accomplished Automotive Service Consultant/Account Manager with a 20+year track record of
maximizing bottom-line results and customer satisfaction in the automotive industry. Top producer at
Heritage Cadillac for 7 years, attaining 5 “Mark of Excellence” Gold Level Awards and 2 perfect Customer
Satisfaction Index (C.S.I.) scores, a first in the dealership 40-year history. Versatile sales/service leader
with “big picture” vision, strong business acumen and ability to stay on top of details. Consistently
achieve competitive advantage with “best in class”, win-win solutions for customers and sales team.
Consensus builder working with business leaders, sales/service teams, suppliers to effectively prioritize
activities and achieve defined objectives. Committed to responsive customer service, approaching all
support issues with patience, flexibility and sense of urgency. Natural ability to satisfy customer needs
with inventive sales/service solutions. Exemplary team leader and coach, adept at building high-
performing/proactive teams committed to quality and responsiveness. Successful entrepreneur and real
estate investor-identified/purchased/managed $500K+ in properties across IL & FL.
A.S.E. Certified Master Technician, National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence
NEED A HAND HOME SERVICES, Woodridge, IL 2011-Present
– Provide General Contractor/Handyman Services for: Sprinkler system maintenance/repair,
landscaping, outdoor lighting installation/repair, brick paver repair, kitchen
cabinet/countertop/backsplash replacement, appliances installation, demolition, plumbing,
flooring, window blind installation/repair, basic woodwork and carpentry, basic electrical, drywall,
painting, cement work
– Provide automotive consultant services for automotive maintenance/repair and small engine
Strong Landscaping, Glen Ellyn, IL xxx-xxx-xxxx
Landscaper, 2010-Present, – Apprentice 2009 Seasonal
Perform all aspects of landscaping, including installation and repairs of brick paver patios, retaining walls,
soft/hardscapes, outdoor lighting and drainage.
Heritage Cadillac, Lombard, IL 2002 – 2009
Service Consultant 7 years
Drove customer satisfaction and dealership profitability through top sales ($60K+/month) and dependable
delivery of service maintenance and warranty repairs. Provided expert customer advice and managed
various aspects of the order process, billing and client relations. Prioritized, scheduled and worked in
conjunction with shop foreman/dispatcher to oversee the work of union technicians. Collaborated with
manufacturer’s reps and field engineers to resolve product problems and buybacks.
Thomas J. Suva Resume Page Two
– “Mark of Excellence” Gold Level Award Winner (Professional Service Guild) for 5 consecutive
– Provided consistent service support to dealership’s corporate accounts, including McDonalds,
Sara Lee and other fleet accounts.
– Achieved 2 consecutive perfect Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores, a first in company
history. Also maintained above zone (manufacturer) averages for CSI scores.
– Among Top 2 of 4 sales consultants monthly. Personally generated $720K+ in service labor
charges annually, not including parts or leads for vehicle sales.
– Kept write-offs down and/or utilized write-offs effectively to achieve profitability.
– Principal liaison between customers, insurance companies and the dealership to facilitate
mechanical insurance claims process.
– Chosen to represent dealership at Disney Institute Business Training Program for Cadillac
dealerships across the US.
– Selected to participate in cross-functional committee improving efficiency and employee
satisfaction throughout the company.
Gerald Oldsmobile, Naperville, IL 1999 – 2002
Team Service Manager 3 years
Promoted to provide leadership and oversight of 5 service technicians in a fast-paced, high-volume
dealership. Utilized Net Profit Performance Management Program to manage: service appointments,
shop loading, work-mix/productivity, service lane, quality control and forecasting/tracking, merchandising
and follow-up. Supplied input to Service Director for personnel reviews.
– Promoted to management position within 1 year at dealership.
– Performed quality control inspections on all customer vehicles.
– Delivered reliable service support for dealership’s corporate clients, such as BP Amoco.
– Raised customer loyalty and retention by presenting service clinics for new car owners.
– Acted as liaison between clients, insurance firms and the dealership in resolving repair claims.
Don McAuliffe Buick Mazda, Villa Park, IL 1986 – 1998
Journeyman Technician 12 years
Achieved all quantity, quality and time standards on Mazda and Buick repairs.
ENTREPRENEUR Real Estate Investor, 1986 -2003
Built profitable business by purchasing and renting properties in Illinois and Florida valued in excess of
$500K. Planned, researched/analyzed market data and appraised real estate properties. Interviewed
and evaluated potential renters. Negotiated purchase prices/contracts and allocated funds for
TECHNOLOGY UCS, ADP, GM On-line, Net Profit Performance Management, UPS On-line/Tracks
Unique Low Voltage Outdoor Illumination (2010, 2013), Service Advisor Training, Annually
General Motors Automotive Service Education Program, Annually
Mazda Great Lakes Continuing Education (warranty administration, steering, suspension, brakes, engine
repair training, rotary-piston-diesel, electrical and drive train repair, fuel injection and emissions,
advanced diagnostics, air conditioning systems, special certification in CFC-12 refrigerant recycling and
Triton College, River Grove, IL, A.S. Applied Science, Mechanical Repair, Minor: Business Management
|Last Resume Update||February 9, 2017|