|Date Posted||November 25, 2018|
Wylander Solutions, a recruiting company specializing in the restoration industry, is recruiting a Superintendent for Case Restoration, a restoration company in Nashville, TN. The superintendent will provide on-site coordination for all phases of construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety.
● Health Benefits after 90 days
● Paid Vacation after 1 year anniversay
● Base pay: $57,500-60,000 (DOE)
● Eligible for performance based bonus plan
● Company Vehicle, Cell phone and Laptop/IPad, Credit Card for job expenses
● Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
● Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion
● Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
● Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals
● Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
● Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
● Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards
● Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
● Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite for updated progress on all current jobs.
● Communication with Customer, Team Cordinator and Project Manager & Present in weeky Team Meetings
● Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
● Walk project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
● Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work with each subcontractor.
● Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
● Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
● Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
● Opening the jobsite at beginning of the day and securing the jobsite at the end of the day.
· 3+ years’ experience as a superintendent in the construction industry
· Possess construction skill set (drywall repairs/texturing/hanging, painting, finish and rough carpentry, window/door installation, and misc items of carpeting, ceramic tile or vinyl)
· Ability to manage budgets and schedules
· Possess exceptional organizational and planning skills (detail oriented person)
· Ability to recognize and solve problems independently
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Self-motivated, responsible and accountable
· Must be able to pass a background check and have a clean driving record
Keywords: construction, superintendent