|Date Posted||October 26, 2018|
My client, a longstanding commercial construction company in the Nashville market is looking to add a Drywall Estimator/Project Manager to their team. Due to extensive growth in the market they are seeking a highly skilled, plug and play individual to join their team.
- Benefits including 401k & Health Insurance
- Work Hard/Play Hard Environment
- Best Bonus Structure I've seen
- Work on Diversified Projects
To have the opportunity to work for this awesome company, you must be focused, driven and want to excel. They are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running, and have the ability to estimate drywall commercial projects with extreme accuracy.
- Blueprints reading, understanding of the general specifications of this type of work.
- Preparing estimates with On Screen Takeoff / Edge or similar Program
- Work on multiple estimates at once while continuing to manage multiple projects.
- Estimating range of 3M-5 M.
- Preparing submittals, procurement of material, and labor and equipment management.
- Able to work closely with project foreman and project team.
- Monitoring and reporting on construction progress.
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you wish to discuss any other positions, reach out to Suzy Lewison with Gpac at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 605-231-5296.
Gpac (growing people and companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.