|Date Posted||September 11, 2018|
The Revit/CAD Detailer will work closely with the Project Manager and Job Captain to create production details for interior and exterior facades. The Revit/CAD Detailer will have an experienced background in construction, framing and finishes and be proficient with Revit and 3D AutoCAD. The Revit/CAD Detailer will coordinate areas of work with drawings from subcontractors and vendors to produce accurate and complete work within the standards developed by the company.
- Create accurate and complete drawings with materials, finish dimensions, and construction methods.
- Accurately incorporate various construction materials, including framing and drywall, into the work being drawn and built.
- Provide information on drawings to direct and assist the field installers.
- Work in a multi-user environment in both AutoCAD and Revit.
- Perform all drafting work using company’s Shop Drawing and AutoCAD/Revit Standards Manual.
- Meet schedule dates as established by the Project Manager and the Job Captain.
- Work collaboratively and with minimal supervision to find the most effective way to draw and convey the work.
- Direct the activities of CAD Detailers.
- Organize network files within the established guidelines.
- Work independently to complete small projects.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.