|Date Posted||August 4, 2018|
- Create accurate and complete drawings with materials, finish dimensions, and construction methods.
- Accurately incorporate various construction materials, including framing and drywall, into the work being drawn and built.
- Provide information on drawings to direct and assist the field installers.
- Work in a multi-user environment in both AutoCAD and Revit.
- Perform all drafting work using Shop Drawing and AutoCAD/Revit Standards Manual.
- Meet schedule dates as established by the Project Manager and the Job Captain.
- Work collaboratively and with minimal supervision to find the most effective way to draw and convey the work.
- Direct the activities of CAD Detailers.
- Organize network files within the established guidelines.
- Work independently to complete small projects.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.