|Date Posted||April 12, 2018|
As one of Florida's fastest growing private real estate investment firms, Excellence Capital of Florida is excited to announce that our Tampa team is growing yet again!
We’re in need of a full-time Residential Construction Site Supervisor to assist us in our growing home construction & rehabilitation efforts throughout the Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk, Manatee, Pasco, Hernando, Marion, Lee & Sarasota counties & neighborhoods.
Responsible for the supervision of assigned residential job sites, the Residential Construction Site Supervisor will lead a team of construction personnel including Excellence Capital of Florida workers, contractors and sub trades, to complete our undergoing construction & home renovation / rehabilitation projects with great attention to detail, efficiently, on time and within budget.
The Residential Construction Site Supervisor must have a “can do" attitude and be willing to perform necessary hands-on work on site that does not fall within another sub-trade’s scope in order to meet quality requirements & pressing deadlines.
The Residential Construction Site Supervisor Will Be Expected To:
- Manage all construction personnel onsite
- Communicate with the client as needed
- Perform hands-on work to assist with job completion (which may include general labor and some skilled labor)
- Coordinate and arrange for materials required
- Enforce health and safety standards
- Coordinate meetings and prepare daily work log reports
- Report back to the employer on project status and red-flag items
- Maintain a schedule of timelines for each area of work to be completed
- Prepare construction renovation budgets for review & approval
- Source and hire contractors for project completion as needed
- Train new employees for the same or similar role as needed