|Date Posted||September 6, 2018|
Miller Brother Staffing Solutions in Lancaster, PA has the immediate need of experienced Property Maintenance Technicians on 1st shift for Lancaster and Lebanon locations
Pay Rate – $17-$20/hour based on experience
Shift: 1st Monday-Friday 7:30am-4pm
Overtime: Yes, as needed
- Must have proficient knowledge of English (read, write, and speak).
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, bend, walk, climb stairs and ladders, shovel snow.
- Any reasonable request made by manager, supervisor, owner, or anyone placed in authority over you.
- Perform all phases of maintenance as deemed necessary in order to keep the community running efficiently.
- Respond to all service calls in a timely fashion, respond to all emergency service calls promptly, and must have flexibility to be on-call after normal business hours.
- Carpentry Repairs — Repair or replace cabinets, doors, moldings, as well as replacing tile floors.
- Common Areas (Field Responsibilities) — Repairs to roof, gutters, downspouts, exterior lighting (including flood lighting), and splash block replacement. Road sign installation, replacement and repair. Road line painting, patching of potholes, swimming pool painting, and pool equipment repair.
- Electrical Repairs — Troubleshooting wiring faults, switch and outlet replacement, bulb and fixture replacements when necessary and trouble shooting any light and power equipment on the property to include common area emergency lighting and alarm system on a monthly basis.
- Heating/Air-Conditioning/Appliances — Furnace or boiler repair and cleaning. Repair all appliances including air-conditioners.
- Painting Units — Spraying, brushing and rolling. Repair of drywall prior to painting. Spackling and sanding. Removal of wallpaper if necessary and replacement of drywall.
- Plumbing Repairs — Repair and cleaning of sewer drain lines, clearing blockages in drain lines. Repair and replacement of all sinks, bathtubs, toilets, and hot water heaters. Detection and repair of gas leaks is required.
- Shop Responsibility — Maintain shop in a neat and orderly condition, eliminate fire hazards and/or potential fire hazards. Keep records of inventory and make sure inventory is accurate and up to date. Keep records on prices from vendors and best prices available on commonly replaced parts. Please do not over or under stock material.
- Snow and Ice removal – Shovel snow, push snow blower, and spread ice melt.
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation (own vehicle)
- Seeking candidates that have property maintenance background in plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and HVAC repairs
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have customer service skills (they are entering tenants' homes)
- Positive attitude and ability to work within a team environment
Must be able to lift 75 pounds occasionally. Must be able to stand for duration of shift, squat, bend, and kneel as needed. Must be okay getting dirty.
Interested or qualified candidates should submit a resume and/or contact information for consideration.