|Location||San Jose, CA|
|Date Posted||July 19, 2018|
This position is open as of 7/19/2018.
Project Manager – Drywall & Metal Stud FramingIf you are a Project Manager – Drywall & Metal Stud Framing with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing– Manage projects to achieve or beat financial, safety, quality, etc.
– Lead the well-organized, professional delivery of our company's products and services to ensure a successful project for our Clients.
– Work with estimators, purchasing, safety and superintendents on successful bids to provide a smooth and thorough transition to the project team.
– Set-up, budget, organizing, schedule and manage assigned projects.
– Identify potential value engineered details and/or materials to minimize project costs.
– Estimate material requirements.
– Develop and coordinate budgets and schedules.
– Price, negotiate and track change order requests and RFI's.
– Identify potential challenges related to schedule, means and methods, coordination, etc. on a project and take a proactive approach to coming up with the best possible solution.
– Monitor and manage project labor and costs as compared with the budget.
– Address and resolve billing and payment issues.
– Manage resources and analyze data to improve our ability to spot and solve problem conditions.
– Address general contractors' and owners' issues to assure customer satisfaction is constantly achieved.
– Build and maintain enduring relationships with clients and other contacts industry wide.
What You Need for this PositionAt Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
– Project Managing of commercial interior and exterior metal stud framing & drywall projects
– 4 year related degree or combination of training and field experience
– Excellent track record of successful project management of projects $1,000,000
– Skills with scheduling software (Primavera, MS Project), estimating software (On Center Quick Bid, On Screen Take Off, etc.), BIM modeling software (Revit, etc.), Outlook, Word, Excel. So, if you are a Project Manager – Drywall & Metal Stud Framing with experience, please apply today!
Required SkillsProject Manager, Drywall, Metal Stud Framing
If you are a good fit for the Project Manager – Drywall & Metal Stud Framing position, and have a background that includes:
Project Manager, Drywall, Metal Stud Framing and you are interested in working the following job types:
Construction, Engineering, Skilled Labor – Trades
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.