|Location||West Mifflin, PA, PA|
|Date Posted||November 25, 2018|
We are looking to hire a Maintenance Technician in West Mifflin, PA!
RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
The Ideal candidate has at least 2 years of residential property management maintenance & repair experience and a strong working knowledge of HVAC.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing all general maintenance and repair of the apartment community including but not limited to: Installations, working knowledge of plumbing, electric, drywall, grounds, HVAC maintenance & repair, unit inspections, painting, work orders, carpentry, turns and basic maintenance support. The Maintenance Technician reports to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Complete service requests in a timely manner.
- Complete make-readies.
- Painting and shampooing of vacant units.
- Maintaining grounds and pools.
- Own your own tools.
- Carry company issued mobile device when “on call" periodically.
- Walk the property and report any liability problems immediately.
- Perform any and all duties called upon by supervisors to ensure that the property operates in an efficient and economic manner.
- Two years working knowledge of HVAC trouble shooting, maintenance and repair.
- Basic knowledge of general repair, maintenance, plumbing, electrical, appliance, carpentry, and painting for residential property management gained through formal education or on-the-job training
- Skill to maintain grounds and pools
- Tools and equipment Knowledge
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Equipment Maintenance
- Reliable Transportation
Vantage Management Corporation provides superior management services for a variety of residential properties and has an exceptional track record to resolve problems and reposition troubled assets in all areas: operations, administrative, financial and physical.