|Date Posted||September 7, 2018|
We know you’ve got the skills to fix just about everything that could break in someone’s home. Now join a team where you will experience the tools, structure and support to be even more successful in your career. Experience incredible job stability with one of the nation’s top property management companies that will provide you a great work culture and ample advancement opportunities.
Now is the perfect time to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL as a highly valued Maintenance Technician. With a wide variety of luxury and affordable properties in Florida, you will be joining a company that offers you long-term stability and growth potential.
Some of the benefits are:
- Competitive compensation ($17-21/hour)
- A great benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short-term disability, 401(k), paid time off, an employee referral program, and bonus potential. They offer 15 days of PTO a year with the potential of 20 days after 3 years with us!
- Great support system – Many supervisors have been with the company for a decade and are more than happy to share their expertise when needed
- Advancement – Take advantage of opportunities to move up at your current property or the option to move to another site
- Feel good about where you work – RPS is active within the community and is not shy about showing their employees appreciation
- Make a difference – Experience greater satisfaction in knowing that your work helps make the residents’ lives more comfortable, less stressful, and puts their minds at ease
About the company: They take their responsibility as community builders very seriously. They are passionate about creating a better world by building better communities and providing exceptional lifestyle experiences one resident at a time. There is nothing more fulfilling than working towards an important goal each and every day. And through this, their employees feel proud, as both industry leaders and people.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.