|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
Facilities Technician (Equipment and Facility Related Duties) – Glendale, AZ
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a Facilities Technician to work on a team at our client site in Glendale, AZ. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a company with a 166–year track record of creating life-changing inventions. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Troubleshoot and repair all support equipment and facility related items.
Hard skills that are needed:
• Perform building related tasks such as woodworking, framing, drywall, painting, etc.
• Perform tasks such as welding of various materials, electrical, plumbing and HVAC
• Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment as necessary
• Possession of personal hand tools
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Read and understand medium complexity electrical, schematics, wiring diagrams, machine repair manuals, and related written instructions.
• Operate equipment such as torch ARC welding, TIG welding, shear, sheet metal brake, etc. for metal fabrication techniques.
• Operate various machine tools such as lathes, mills shears, brakes, drill press, welding equipment and power hand tools used to perform repairs.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and make the necessary repairs on all jobs of a medium complexity nature.
• Perform building related tasks such as woodworking, framing, drywall, painting, plumbing, HVAC, etc.
• Assist in the movement of equipment for building expansion.
• Complete all maintenance related paperwork such as work order cards, lock out tag forms, PMP records, and material requisitions.
• Maintain safety and quality standards by using acceptable housekeeping practices on equipment and work area.
Hours of work/work schedule: 1st shift
1. Perform building related tasks such as woodworking, framing, drywall, painting, etc.
2. Perform tasks such as welding of various materials, electrical, plumbing and HVAC
3. Ability to read and understand medium complexity electrical, schematics, wiring diagrams, machine repair manuals and related written instructions
4. Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment as necessary
5. Possession of personal hand tools
1. 1-3 years of experience performing maintenance on manufacturing or similar equipment
2. Ability to train lesser skilled employees
3. Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management System, and use of a computer
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]