|Date Posted||May 15, 2018|
This position is open as of 5/15/2018.
Estimator – Drywall – URGENT!If you are an Estimator with drywall experience, please read on!
What You Will Be DoingCoordinate overall planning and management of estimating activities for specific construction projects, including preparation, interpretation and presentation of estimates for Drywall group.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Able to perform all Estimator responsibilities
• Review project plans, requirements and specifications
• Prepare accurate quantity takeoffs and materials pricing
• Coordinate subcontract solicitations and job walks
• Determine labor and construction equipment costs
• Prepare conceptual estimates
• Meet and maintain bidding and work schedules
• Submit requisitions for purchase of materials
• Compare competitive trade bids
• Review preliminary quotes and pre-bid estimates with Project Manager
• Secure all bid documents (bid forms and quote letters)
• Prepare subcontractor bid list and submit drawings to subcontractors
• Complete other responsibilities as assigned
What You Need for this PositionMINIMUM SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Engineering, Construction Management or Architectural degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum 3-5 years Drywall Estimating experience is required
• Ability to read and understand specifications and drawings
• Ability to make accurate judgments and calculations
• Working knowledge of construction costs and principles
• Estimating experience (quantity takeoffs, purchasing accounting; engineering design knowledge and project management experience desirable)
• Drafting and computer skills
• Estimating software (On Center Quick Bid, On Screen Take Off, etc.),
• Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Project, etc.
• Ability to both work independently and as a member of a team,
What's In It for YouBase Salary DOE
– 401(k) So, if you are a Estimator with experience, please apply today!
Required SkillsDrywall, Metal Stud Framing, sheathing, Lath & Plaster, Estimating, Load Bearing Light Gauge Metal Structures, On Center Quick Bid, Revit, BIM
If you are a good fit for the Estimator – Drywall – URGENT! position, and have a background that includes:
Drywall, Metal Stud Framing, sheathing, Lath & Plaster, Estimating, Load Bearing Light Gauge Metal Structures, On Center Quick Bid, Revit, BIM and you are interested in working the following job types:
Construction, Engineering, Skilled Labor – Trades
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.