|Location||San Bernardino, CA|
|Date Posted||November 1, 2018|
Able to apply mud on 1st and 2nd coats with a high degree of quality.
* Flexibility and willingness to perform other duties in addition to tape and texture.
* Must work well with others as a team and able to take direction to accomplish goals.
* Highly productive & motivated with a sense of urgency to meet a demanding work schedule.
* Punctual with good attendance.
* Must pay particular attention to safety and quality.
* Must be authorized to work in the US and pass a background check, including an illegal drug screen.
+ Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
+ High standard of integrity and professionalism
Experience with Electrician, Plumbing, Drywall, etc. wanted
Work Environment: Working in a building constructing new green home fabricated homes. They complete about 90% of the home in house before sent to the field for installations.
2-3 years' experience in a commercial/industrial/residential setting
+ Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications required by our client for information pertaining to the type of material required to get job done
Along with Plumbing, Carpentry, Drywall, Electricians, Etc.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.