|Date Posted||May 15, 2018|
Above Average Pay
Full-time – Year round Work
Benefits – Vacations Pay – 401k
Repair and finish drywall
Responsible to maintain equipment, tools and company vehicles, in clean and in good working condition. Ensure job site cleanliness and organization through all phases of the service process.
- Manual excavation
- Preparation of work site as directed
- Other duties as required
- Prior drywall experience required (stucco is a plus!)
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Solid interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills required.
- The ability to work evenings and weekends with minimal supervision required.
*A valid driver's license and good communication skills.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screens and background checks.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.