|Date Posted||July 23, 2018|
In this role you will manage construction activities to ensure all materials, layout and details are in accordance with the project plans and specifications. In addition, you will be empowered to maintain and build new relationships with key clients and prospects.
Full-time position inclusive of competitive benefits package and pay for performance culture. Office space offers sit-stand work stations, collaboration space, relaxed dress code and a true team and entrepreneurial culture.
- Estimating using on Screen Takeoff / Quick Bid or similar software
- Working on large commercial drywall projects
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Effectively communicate changes in scope to client and review potential cost exposures prior to submitting pricing.
- Follow and analyze job progress to make sure the project is on budget and on time
You will be working with an experienced and family feel culture type of company. It is a place you will love to go to work each and every day with the ability to help the company grow into a national powerhouse!
If you are interested in this position please reach out to Mike Becker at 605-610-1536 or email me directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or apply directly.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.