|Date Posted||April 14, 2018|
Start a new career with ThermaSeal/Lakeside Insulation, a part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) Family of Companies. We are one of the largest insulation installers serving the U.S. residential new construction market with 135+ locations serving the 48 continental United States. IBP has successfully grown through acquisitions and we continue to do so. Although installing insulation is our niche we are also a leader in installing garage doors, rain gutters, closet shelving, shower doors, mirrors, fireplaces, and bath and door hardware.
Become a part of a growing company with the opportunities to learn new skills and build a career with ThermaSeal/Lakeside Insulation!
IBP offers our employees a career with the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- On the Job Training
- Paid Certification (if applicable)
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
Drywall Division Manager– The primary function of the Drywall Manager is to oversee the day to day operations of the drywall division.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2-5 years' experience in construction industry, completing remodels or finish work with in a home
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Knowledge in Construction Safety
- Project Management Skills
- Supervisory Experience
- Proficiency at reading Blueprints and Takeoffs
- Strong understanding of carpentry, Framing, hanging, taping, etc.
- Establishing contact with potential clients to bid drywall scope of work
- Establishing a budget for the job
- Negotiating contracts with clients
- Coordinating the sub-contractors, and employees for the job
- Following standards and procedures to maintain a safe work environment.
- Problem Solving Skills
*Position requires a Drug Test and Motor Vehicle Report to be completed, contingent upon employment.
- Works in a construction environment; able to adapt to weather conditions.