|Date Posted||July 16, 2018|
Opportunities are now available for the position of Drywall Installer. Volt Workforce Solutions, a global leader in the staffing industry, seeks individuals for a position in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Ideal candidates will be professional, courteous, punctual and ready to work.
The Drywall Installer will check their work for quality, practice safety with all tasks, operate machines and follow rules and procedures. Below is a description of day-to-day duties:
- Fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of building.
- Prepare panels for painting by taping or finishing joints.
- Work with ceiling tile installers to build walls.
- Prepare panels by sawing, drilling, or cutting holes in panels for electrical outlets, air-conditioning units, and plumbing.
- Able to perform minor troubleshooting and repair
- Basic math skills
- Minimum one (1) year of experience required
- Able to follow safety, machine rules and procedures
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Must be able to provide and secure own tools
- Candidates must be punctual, reliable and dependable
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to pass pre-employment screening
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
If this sounds like you, apply today! A current resume and professional references are required.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.