|Location||San Bernardino, CA|
|Date Posted||October 24, 2018|
This position is with a Large Construction Company
Job Duties Include:
- Be able to cut studs and tracks, layout and fasten tracks, build walls, install trim and drywall.
- Read blue prints or other specifications to determine methods of installation, work procedures, or material or tool requirements.
- Cut and screw together metal channels to make floor or ceiling frames.
- Fasten metal or rock board lath to the structural framework of walls, ceilings, or partitions of buildings, using nails, screws, staples, or wire ties.
- Must work well with others as a team and able to take direction to accomplish goals.
- Highly productive & motivated with a sense of urgency to meet a demanding work schedule.
- Punctual with good attendance.
- Must pay particular attention to safety and quality.
Tools will be provided on site
- Must be authorized to work in the US and pass a background check, including an illegal drug screen.
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.