|Location||Las Vegas, NV|
|Date Posted||August 30, 2018|
Now Hiring Drywall hangers, framers, and finishers of all skill levels for its pioneering construction projects in Las Vegas, NV. The ideal candidate will possess proven experience as a Drywall Installer.
- Pioneering new construction manufacturing company is building in Las Vegas, NV.
- Multi-family housing new construction
- Long term employment opportunity.
Pay is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Duties may include:
• Apply drywall to walls or ceilings.
• Fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of building.
• Prepare panels for painting by taping or finishing joints.
• Smooth out imperfections.
• Work with ceiling tile installers to build walls.
• Measure, cut, fit, and fasten panels.
• Prepare panels by sawing, drilling, or cutting holes in panels for electrical outlets, air-conditioning units, and plumbing.
• Screw panels to wood or metal framework.
• Use a lift to place ceiling panels.
• Fill joints in-between panels with spackle.
• Use trowels to spread spackle.
• Press paper tape into compound.
• Smooth away excess material.
• Cover nail and screw depressions with spackle.
• Apply second and third coats of compound.
• Sand areas after each coast.
· Full-time work
· Growth Opportunity
· Medical benefits in 30 days
· 401k in 1000 hours