|Location||San Bernardino, CA|
|Date Posted||June 10, 2019|
- Be able to cut studs and tracks, layout and fasten tracks, build walls, install trim and drywall.
- Read blue prints or other specifications to determine methods of installation, work procedures, or material or tool requirements.
- Cut and screw together metal channels to make floor or ceiling frames.
- Fasten metal or rock board lath to the structural framework of walls, ceilings, or partitions of buildings, using nails, screws, staples, or wire ties.
- Must work well with others as a team and able to take direction to accomplish goals.
- Highly productive & motivated with a sense of urgency to meet a demanding work schedule.
- 2+ years of Building Construction experience (Commercial and Industrial setting)
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Ability to work well with others and take direction
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.