|Date Posted||September 9, 2019|
Commercial drywall contractor has needs for multiple experienced commercial drywall professionals. They have strong connections in the market to keep a solid backlog of projects up and beyond $5 Million. This company is top in the specialty trades, doing some of the most unique and challenging projects in area. They know their Project Managers and Estimators are worth their weight in gold so compensation is attractive.
- Blueprints reading, understanding of the general specifications of this type of work.
- Preparing estimates with On Screen Takeoff / Quick Bid
- Work on multiple estimates at once (Estimating range of $25K-$5M.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Requirements: 5+ years of experience managing commercial drywall, metal stud, acoustical ceiling projects.
- Preparing submittals, procurement of material, and labor and equipment management.
- Able to work closely with entire team.
- Monitoring and reporting on construction progress.
Preferred Estimating and Project Management background: High Rise, Hospitals, Medical Care Facilities, Office Buildings, Shopping Centers, and Schools.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.