|Date Posted||November 13, 2017|
An award-winning, regional-leading commercial general contractor is ready to add an experienced Drywall Estimator to the team. Due to progressive growth, this opportunity is available for a highly-motivated candidate who is able to hit the ground running. We are looking for a Drywall Estimator who is ready to grow both personally as well as professionally.
- 3+ years of experience in preconstruction and estimating working for a general contractor or drywall contractor.
- Experience bidding on commercial construction drywall or interiors projects of at least $5M in value
- Ensures that all estimates, schedules, value engineering efforts, cost report planning and purchase planning efforts and documents are prepared as scheduled and to the levels of quality and detail required
- Interfaces with the owner, architects, engineers, and contractors to resolve technical matters during design or pre-bid
- Provides engineering and cost data regarding project feasibility
- Extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent company culture including work/life balance
- Advancement opportunities
Contact Olympia Scott directly at 605.978.5475 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more information on this or any other position.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.