|Date Posted||November 26, 2018|
One of Chicago's top walls and ceilings contractors is looking for a Project Manager.
Our client is an up and coming leader in the walls and ceilings space. In only 10 years, they are consistently driving over $30M in revenue, and boast over 200 employees. The company defines itself by its creative ingenuity and ability to build relationships, benefiting from repeat business. In addition to its professional prowess, this firm cares deeply about employee wellness and corporate-social responsibility.
- Review of Contract Plans and Specifications.
- Evaluate those Plans and Specifications and establish lead times on materials.
- Work with Design Team on long lead time materials and be familiar with alternatives/substitutes.
- Assist in the development of the project's Bill of Assembly (detailed cost estimate by building system).
- Writing of contracts and scopes of work.
- Development of the Project Schedule with Field Superintendent input.
- Management of the Project Schedule.
- Administer all subcontract requirement and submittals to ensure compliance of all contract requirements.
- Maintain Quality Assurance with the Field Superintendent
- Review and approval of all Subcontractor/Vendor invoices and requisitions
- Assist Accounting staff to ensure that all contract and insurance requirements are met and maintained.
- 7+ years of experience as a Construction Project Manager
- Drywall/walls and ceilings experience required
- Degree in Construction Management a plus
- Leadership availability and qualities
- Strong understanding of the Illinois construction landscape
- Industry leading salary
- Opportunity for growth
- Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing drywall contractors
- Strong team environment and value focused business
- Commitment to employee well-being