|Date Posted||February 8, 2018|
Todd Whittaker Drywall Inc. (TWD) is a full service home remodeling general contractor serving the entire Metro Phoenix area. Since 1996 we have been honored to build a versatile portfolio of projects varying in design and complexity.
We specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodels, full home renovations, custom media walls, room and garage additions, patio extensions, and home repairs. Providing top notch customer service and quality craftsmanship paired with our all inclusive design services has resulted in another year of growth and exciting new opportunities.
TWD is currently accepting resumes for a Design Assistant/Showroom Sales position. This role within our office team will be responsible for assisting our Sales team in day to day operations for residential remodeling projects.
- Develop, implement and maintain showroom displays.
- Manage sample inventory, including ordering and organizing samples.
- Assist in design consulting: with buyers and sales team with design and product selections.
- Coordinating and creating detailed plans for the designers – including drawing, bidding and follow up, creating spec books.
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of showroom and ordering of supplies.
- Assist in ensuring coverage of the sales floor/showroom at all times.
- Assist in qualifications for customers and scheduling appointments.
- Meet required sales goals of lead conversions to design retainers.
- Answer inbound sales calls and follow up on previous appointments and/or calls.
- Communicate clearly via phone and email with customers, vendors, and all other callers to provide helpful information and scheduling of appointments.
- Maintain extremely well-organized files and calendar at all times.
- Must have working knowledge within the construction and/or residential remodeling industry.
- Minimum high school diploma with preference of 2 year degree obtained.
- Working knowledge of cabinetry, including layout and materials.
- The ability to form and manage relationships with suppliers and vendors, as well as customers.
- Work as a team with fellow employees to ensure the customer receives the best service possible.
- Professionalism with the ability to work in fast paced work environment and multi-task effectively.
- Design software experience with 20/20 and/or Chief Architect is preferred.
- General computer knowledge (MS Office, Internet, etc)