|Date Posted||November 25, 2018|
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Customer Service Technician. The right candidate's primary goal is to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction of homeowners. This is achieved by facilitating all customer warranty requests, whether by making the actual repairs or scheduling subcontractors to make repairs. The Customer Service Technician is responsible for proactively resolving customer issues after the closing of the home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Evaluates homeowner repair issues to determine if they are warrantable items
• Processes written or electronic work orders and/or verbal instructions from supervisor for homeowner repairs
• Performs necessary repairs to homes such as carpentry work, drywall, texture repair and painting
• Schedules and manages subcontractors to make designated warranty repairs
• Certifies warranty work is completed within contractor obligations
• Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
• Ability to work overtime
• Follows up with homeowners to ensure concerns are addressed in a timely and professional manner
• Processes charge-back documentation and invoices
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.