|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
One of Chicago's top walls and ceilings contractors is looking for an estimator.
Our client is an up and coming leader in the walls and ceilings space. In only 10 years, they are consistently driving over $30M in revenue, and boast over 200 employees. The company defines itself by its creative ingenuity and ability to build relationships, benefiting from repeat business. In addition to its professional prowess, this firm cares deeply about employee wellness and corporate-social responsibility.
- Works with Operations Manager & Engineering to form costs & labor costs on special projects.
- Generates estimates & proposals for selected projects.
- Obtains bidders lists for projects that have been scoped & estimated.
- Actively pursues bid projects with timely follow up & awareness of project status.
- Assists walk-in customers with project & product inquiries.
- BS degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or Project Management preferred
- Minimum one year of experience in the walls and ceilings space
- Experience with conceptual estimating
- Ground up project knowledge and experience
The Construction Estimator can expect:
- Competitive salary & bonus structure commensurate with experience
- Clear development & growth plan
- Mentorship throughout the organization