|Date Posted||October 19, 2018|
A well-established commercial drywall contractor in Charlotte, NC is seeking a drywall superintendent.
If you have ever considered making a change, now is the time. The company has a track record of hiring, developing, and promoting quality performers of excellent character.
Here is what they would like to see in your background to be considered for the position:
- Commercial Drywall Superintendent must communicate with field teammates and assist as needed.
- Commercial Drywall Superintendent must have at least 5 years of experience
- Commercial Drywall Superintendent must be a motivated, detailed individual
- Commercial Drywall Superintendent must supervise and track project costs
- Commercial Drywall Superintendent must have First-hand knowledge and experience with blueprint reading
If you have an interest in applying for this or any other positions give Jordan Hermanson a call @ 605-679-7482 or forward your resume [Click Here to Email Your Resumé])
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
gpac is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the recruitment or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, military status, disability, or other protected characteristics.