|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||July 19, 2018|
Industry leading Commercial Drywall Contractor in San Francisco is looking for a Senior Project Manager. This company is ready to bring this individual on due to a large back log of projects. They love working with self-starters and driven individuals who are ready to grow personally and professionally.
Here is what they would like to see in your background to be considered for the position:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in commercial drywall
- Commercial Senior Project Manager must have experience with projects up to 5 Million.
- Commercial Drywall Senior Project Manager must Provide accurate management information, budget status, schedule status, change orders and quality control data for assigned projects
- Commercial Drywall Senior Project Manager must have Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Proficient with OST and QuickBid
- Ensuring project success including safety, schedule, profitability, quality and customer satisfaction
- Assuring business development with client contacts, relationships, proposals, presentations and negotiations
- Establish professional working relationships with contractors
- Coordination with the appropriate team members and business clientele
- Very competitive compensation package
- Renowned company culture
- Incredibly stable organization (large backlog of work with diverse repeat clients)
- Serious upward mobility
- Outstanding work-life balance, local work
If you have an interest in applying for this or any other positions give Jordan Hermanson a call @ 605-679-7482 or forward your resume [Click Here to Email Your Resumé])
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
gpac is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the recruitment or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, military status, disability, or other protected characteristics.