|Location||Las Vegas, NV|
|Date Posted||May 18, 2017|
GPAC: Top Commercial Drywall Recruiting Firm in the Nation
Gpac is partnered with a SPECIALTY SUB-CONTRACTOR that is experiencing a solid amount of growth. This is an employee-owned company that has solid roots throughout the state of NEVADA. Recognized as one of the TOP Specialty Sub-Contractors throughout the state, they pride themselves on providing a healthy work/life environment for all employees.
This starts with a healthy line of communication from the field staff to the office staff. They have well trained field professionals that allow them to be profitable on every project that comes their way.
They have a strong focus on commercial drywall, metal stud framing and acoustical ceiling systems. The right candidate is going to have knowledge and experience working with commercial drywall projects from both the estimating and project management side.
* Employee First
* Flex Time
* Bonus Structure
* Pay above industry average
*Must have working knowledge of On-Screen Takeoff & QuickBid or similar program
*This opportunity just became available and we are actively searching on it. If you think you are a fit, call me to find out.
- The Project Manager/Estimator must have organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects is required
- The Project Manager/Estimator must manage all aspects of the construction phases of multiple projects
- The Project Manager/Estimator will administer project budgets, contracts and schedules
- The Project Manager/Estimator will provide accurate management information, budget status, schedule status, change orders and quality control data for assigned projects
- The Project Manager/Estimator will supervise and coordinate activities of the project team and internal associates
- The Project Manager/Estimator must prepare and present construction progress reports
- The Project Manager/Estimator will review, create, submit quality estimates with detailed proposals
- The Project Manager/Estimator must prepare high level quantity take-offs
- The Project Manager/Estimator will attend pre-bid walk through meetings
- The ability to proficiently provide estimates & estimating services
- The Project Manager/Estimator will be responsible to expedite all close out documents
- The Project Manager/Estimator must develop Relationships and Service Our Clients
If you have experience working on these types of projects, and have the skills that were laid out above, please feel free to give me a call at 605-809-8569, or forward your resume and references
*SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.