|Date Posted||April 28, 2018|
This position is open as of 4/28/2018.
Commercial Drywall Paint Estimator – Hiring TODAYWith over 30 years of experience, we continue to provide the best products and services specializing in raised access flooring, floor finishes as well as ceilings and drywall. This dedication has lead us to become the top distributor of Haworth, Inc. products in Texas.
What You Will Be Doing– Managing & Estimating a Project from beginning to end
– Review all plans and specifications in great detailed
– Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors, and laborers
– Ensure that construction activities move according to a pre-determined schedule
What You Need for this Position– 3 + years of Drywall Estimating
– 2 + years as a Project Manager
– Expert blueprint reading of both Architectural and Structural Drawings
– Project accounting; managing the budget, tracking of team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project So, if you are a Commercial Drywall Paint Estimator with experience as a Project Manager, please apply today with the opportunity to become a part of our team of excellence
Required SkillsProject Manager, Drywall Painting, Estimating, Raised Flooring
If you are a good fit for the Commercial Drywall Paint Estimator – Hiring TODAY position, and have a background that includes:
Project Manager, Drywall Painting, Estimating, Raised Flooring and you are interested in working the following job types:
Construction, Engineering, Skilled Labor – Trades
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.