|Date Posted||May 8, 2018|
We have an immediate opening for a Maintenance Supervisor in Temple Hill, MD!
This property has gas appliances and furnaces. The Ideal candidate is CFC certified, has great leadership skills, a good understanding be able to handle most of the property work in-house as per owner expectations. Very knowledgeable in all aspects of plumbing, drywall, gas, electrical, and light carpentry. At least 3 years of residential property management maintenance & repair and 2 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Complete service requests in a timely manner.
- Complete make-readies.
- Painting and shampooing of vacant units.
- Maintain grounds and Pool
- Manage service requests and maintenance issues that arise
- Own your own tools.
- Carry company issued mobile device when "on call" periodically.
- Walk the property and report any liability problems immediately.
- Perform any and all duties called upon by supervisors to ensure that the property operates in an efficient and economic manner.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds. Lifting belt required.
- Very knowledgeable in all aspects of plumbing, drywall, gas, electrical, and light carpentry.
- Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Leadership/Supervision experience
- Technical Understanding
- Equipment Maintenance
- Job knowledge
Management Corporation provides superior management services for a variety of residential properties and has an exceptional track record to resolve problems and reposition troubled assets in all areas: operations, administrative, financial and physical. Edgewood Management Corporation is recognized as the 9th largest manager of Affordable Housing by the National Affordable Housing Management Association and the 50th largest manager by the National Multi-Housing Council.