|Date Posted||March 7, 2019|
Bookkeeper / Office Manager
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP Professional Search has been retained by Bay State Drywall Co., Inc. to identify and assist in the hiring of a Bookkeeper / Office Manager. Bay State Drywall Co., Inc. located in Freetown, MA is a dry walling company that services general contractors by providing insulation and plastering as well as other services.
Bay State Drywall Co., Inc. needs a motivated Bookkeeper / Office Manager to support all accounting operations as well as run all administrative functions of the company. The ideal candidate should enjoy working in a hands-on role, variety in the job duties performed and making a difference in a stable place to call a long-term home. This role is vital to the organization and requires a high level of organization from someone who enjoys wearing many hats.
Key Success Factors:
· Ability to work closely with the owner as a business partner
· Self-motivated professional
· Attention to detail
· Ability to shift gears and multi-task successfully
· “Gets things done” attitude
· Performance and oversight of all accounting operations, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, banking and payroll.
· Performance of monthly reconciliations for all accounts.
· Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements
· Maintain complete payroll records and review all reports provided by the payroll service (Paychex).
· Handle all Human Resources related matters including benefits renewals, enrollments, and termination notifications.
· Ensure compliance with federal and state statutes and laws such as CORI, SAFIS requirements, COBRA, ACA, FMLA, OSHA, and Workers’ Compensation.
· Serve as primary point of contact for employees with questions or concerns regarding payroll, benefits, retirement, or leaves of absence.
· Primary contact for all third-parties including accounting firm, insurance agencies, brokers, worker’s compensation and liability insurance.
· General administrative duties, including management of office supplies, general information technology needs, maintenance and update of office policies and procedures and coordination of company functions.
· Maintain and manage employee personnel files
· Assist with the administration of the organization’s health insurance plan, handling enrollments and keeping employee informed of changes
· Assist with new hire paperwork and on-boarding